Don K. Dennis
56 Old Town Road
Irving, Texas 75459
- 6+ years of Functional Expertise in SAP MM, PM & PP with touch points in Purchasing, WM, and FI/CO.
- Involved in over 40 implementations Globally.
- 3+ years as Global Manager for MM functions covering 120 sites.
- Skilled in 3.0, 4.5 and 4.6 clients of SAP
- PP/MM Configuration enhancement skills in 4.5 & 4.6
- SAP Clients DEC Unix 4.0 D , AIX 3.0, 4.5B, 4.6C with configuration in 4.5B and 4.6C
- Internet HTML. Training webpage designer.
- Client / Server Oracle Forms/Reports, VB, Access, Crystal Reports, COBOL400, RPG400.
- Applications Windows 2000, Windows NT, Access, Power Point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, CSI Vibration Analysis
- Industries Automotive, Food and Beverage, Aircraft, Paper, Pharmaceutical, Industrial
- HTML Certification-Techneon Learning Institute
- SAP Boot camp-Garden and Plants
- TSTI Assoc. of Mech
- Almeda BS CS
Techneon AIS, Irving, Texas
04/2001 to present
SAP Implementation/Sustaining Manager
- Co-Lead PP upgrade from 3.1 to 4.6C.
- Mapped system requirements for Job Functions.
- Led As Is To Be functions in the upgrade from SAP 3.1H to SAP 4.6 for PP module.
- Created / presented Training materials for upgrade.
- Designed and implemented training materials for End Users highlighting upgrade enhancements and new functionality.
- Enhancement Configuration of Navigational Profiles.
- Gathered information from Business Units on screen navigation downtime and configured Navigation buttons for great user speed to work.
- Enhancement Configuration of MRP Controllers, mail delivery and screen displays.
- Led MRP Automation Project.
- Configured UOM project enhancement.
- Created various MRP, Planning, Purchasing SAP Training Webpages.
- Utilized HTML experience to role out User Friendly Webpages for End Users and Management to view the latest enhancements and Problem Fixes.
- Configured Planning Time Fence project.
- Gathered system requirements for MRP/Planning to utilize Planning Time fence to more closely adhere to Production Schedules.
- Designed Security Profile Upgrades for MRP Users.
Garden and Plants, Malden, Ohio
03/1999 – 04/2001
Global MM Manager
- Global leader for MM implementations.
- Mapped As Is-To Be system requirements for Implementations.
- Coordinated system upgrades i.e. quarterly system enhancements and 3.0 to 4.5 upgrade.
- Led MM efforts with e-Business team to develop and implement MM requirements for on-line catalog ordering and EDI Purchase Order delivery.
- Designed Basis specifications for Auto Material creation.
- Developed all training material, Job Aids, Presentations, CBA s.
- Gathered system requirements for End User to Super Users and designed and implemented training.
- Designed Global Security Profiles for Security Team.
- Designed Role layouts and worked with Security Team to role out for 120 sites.
- Configuration Enhancements for MM module, MRP Mail receipt, Inventory Work Process etc.
- Worked with End Users and ABAP Team to map and deliver a wide range of reporting and automated upload tools.
- Managed 3 teams of 10 Globally.
- Managed Project timeline and milestones for each team.
- Managed budget for each team.
- Member of Change Review board.
- Led User Conferences for 4 regions End Users to roll out new functionality and updated training.
- Venue of all End Users in each of the 4 regions attended for New Enhancements and functional training packages.
Garden and Plants, Arlington, Texas
North American Implementation Team Leader
- Performed data clean up from legacy to SAP. Conversion of all materials to Global Standard, Creation of materials in SAP Client, and download to site.
- Performed over 100 training classes for SAP, MM, and PM.
- Developed Work Process Flows for Departments.
- Mapped each work process per SAP role and delivered for Standardization of 120 sites Globally.
Garden and Plants, Arlington, Texas
For this Manufacturing Facility I managed various pieces of the business. My main direction was the MM/PM functional areas.
As Storeroom Manager:
- Managed 5 person team and SR Inventory over 2 million dollars. Day to day included MRP evaluation, stocking level reduction to reduce overhead by 1 million.
- Baseline reduction in stocking time of SR materials. Created Vendor relations program to enhance service abilities. Led Baseline Project Team to map Slowdowns in Material Replenishment.
- Led EOQ Economic Order Quantity Team to reduce Purchasing costs plant wide.
As Lubrication Owner:
- Designed New Storage Facility and distribution site for plant.
- Did baseline study of current usage and reduced by 60 variations of stocked lubricants.
- Implemented Corporate standards for TPM pillar.
- Led contract negotiations to reduce costs by 50 .
As Technical Manager :
- Held International Vibration Analysis Certification Level 1.
- Designed Vibration Analysis Maintenance program. Certified on CSI equipment and programs.
Managed all day to day activities of #2 producing shop in Nation.
References will be furnished upon request.